Saturday, 23 April 2016

My 30 Day Strength Challenge

Hi everyone! If you watch my vlog you'll know I am training for a 5k in June and one of the problems I have encountered is shin splints *shudders*.

One of the ways to avoid this problem is to incorporate strength training into your weekly routine, so I have made a chart to stick in to my weight-loss diary which includes upper, core and lower body strength exercises - push ups, planks and squats (ouch, I'm hurting just thinking about it!)

Please feel free to use this chart and let me know how you find it. If you have trouble saving it to your computer then just leave me a comment and I can email it to you or something :-)

I am sure I'll be posting about it on my weight-loss Instagram account so follow me and I'll follow you back :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment