Monday, 14 March 2016

Meal Planning Monday - 14th March


Breakfast this week will be overnight oats - a jar of oats (I usually use 2 tbsp / 30g ish), some Alpro vanilla yoghurt, a teaspoon of chia seeds and some fresh or frozen berries and half a banana shaken up in a jar and refrigerated over night. This is quite a big breakfast but it should see me through til lunchtime.

We'll probably make up a batch of quinoa with veg to have with salad for lunches at work this week

Snacks will be carrot, cucumber and pepper sticks, houmous, fruit and nuts. Avoiding crisps, sweets and chocolate this week (and all that other delicious but bad stuff).

Monday: Stir fry 

Tuesday: Pasta with tomato sauce and veg

Wednesday: Chilli non carne and rice

Thursday: Jacket potatoes with leftover chilli (or beans if we eat it all!)

Friday: Something sausagey (poss. roast veg or a casserole)

Saturday: Will probably decide on the day but it's between fajitas or home made curry at the mo

Sunday: Veggie roast dinner 

I'm also taking part in a 30 day water challenge from tomorrow because I haven't been drinking much lately, and this week marks the start of weight-loss journalling which I plan to share in another post soon.

What are you eating this week?

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! I love incorporating leftovers into a meal plan, makes everything stretch a bit further. :)
    Although it does sound far too healthy for my liking, promise me you'll have a small amount of chocolate or wine at some point? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have hot chocolate and sugar in my tea if the need arises - need to be strict for a little while or I'll just float away into chocolate + crisps land forever and everrrrr ;-)

      Delete