Monday, 8 February 2016

Red Rose Cascade Wedding Cake


My cousin was married on Saturday and I made their wedding cake as a gift from us. They chose a red and white theme for the day, and they decided this tiered rose cascade cake would fit in perfectly.

It was three tiers of chocolate sponge and chocolate buttercream, and the roses are made from a mix of sugar paste and flower paste, and coloured with Sugarflair paste in Christmas Red. I attached the roses with royal icing and allowed to dry over night.

I stacked the cake and assembled all the roses on to it at home, and thankfully it survived the 130 mile car journey to the venue. I did hold my breath a bit though!

My next cake is a cupcake tower with a twist, stay tuned for photos!









You can see more of my cakes on my business page on Facebook... MOOSIE CAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment