Wednesday, 24 February 2016

'Peggy' Polka Dot Skirt by Lindy Bop

 
I treated myself to a new skirt a few weeks ago and it had its debut on Saturday night when Nick and I went dancing at the Black Cat in Margate. It was a Northern Soul night and the music and dancing was so fab - makes me wish I was born 30 years earlier! Mind you, I still wouldn't be Northern!

 
I chose this black polka dot 'Peggy' swing skirt by Lindy Bop because black and white goes with almost anything, it can be dressed up or down and it being a full circle skirt means plenty of swish on the dance floor! At £20 it's a true bargain and I felt absolutely no guilt treating myself.

I teamed it with a black boat neck 3/4 sleeve t-shirt (£3.00 I think) and a pair of black suedette Mary Janes (£10.00), both from Primark. I accessorised the look with a vintage black and gold bow brooch my best friend bought me years ago.

I also went for a classic look with my make up:

 
Matte lipstick in Scarlet Siren by MUA for £1.00
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara in Black on offer in Superdrug at the mo for £7.99
Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner in Black for £2.99. This is taking some getting used to as MUA seem to have stopped doing their version which was my favourite!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment