Wednesday, 7 October 2015

The Alphabet Project // C is for Cake



My entry this week comes from my other life as a cake decorator. This cake is my first attempt at this 'naked' style for me, something I have wanted to have a go at for ages. It's not perfect but overall I am happy with how it looks, and I am pleased to have taken some nice pics of it, too. It's a chocolate sponge with black cherry buttercream, a Crème de Cassis icing drizzle and fresh figs, cherries and blueberries. So a few more Cs as well ;-)


 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I just saw my first naked cake last week..i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a feast for the eyes aren't they?! It's like...if one delicious cake wasn't enough, let's just pile three on top of eachother!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my I want to marry that cake and live inside it! It looks amazing! Really love the close up pic of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give you permission to do just that! Haha :-)

      Delete