Sunday, 13 September 2015

Cruelty-Free House and Home

Our house has been slowly transitioning to the cruelty-free lifestyle for about 18 months or so. Yep, no meat, dairy or eggs and I've been replacing other household and personal essentials with vegan alternatives, too. This means that they don't contain any animal products as well as not being tested on animals.

For ages I put off switching household products because I was afraid that buying 'eco stuff' was going to cost us a small fortune and that I would have to read and understand the ingredients on things (I don't know about you but I am not about to educate myself on the chemical make-up of washing powder).

But, as I've discovered, that needn't be the case - you can buy good quality, affordable vegan household products on the high street which means there's no reason not to make the switch today!

Below is a list of the products I am currently using or have tried before and would recommend.

*Please note* that this is not a sponsored post, just my own findings. As you can see I tend to use a lot of Astonish products but this is because they work really well and are labelled clearly, they're cheap and they last and they're easily available in shops like 99p Stores, The Range and B&M.

Kitchen

Astonish Kitchen Cleaner
Astonish Wash Up Aloe and Water Lily

Bathroom

Astonish Citrus Cream Cleaner
Astonish Mould and Mildew Remover
Astonish Bathroom Cleaner

General Cleaning

*Coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment