Thursday, 29 January 2015

What's the Story? Rhossili Bay


Since it's Thursday I thought I'd share an old photo and I love this one, it's perfectly wonky and none of us were prepared! It was taken on timer with my camera balanced on a wall on a trip to see my aunty in South Wales. I think it must've been in 2010, AJ was still a baby. At least, I don't remember him being able to walk yet, which he did at 13 months. 

My mum and I went for a day or two and whilst there we visited Rhossili Bay and gazed out over Worm's Head. I remember my aunty telling me about how some (brave) tourists walk onto Worm's Head when the tide is out then pitch up and camp over night as the tide comes in so they're on a little island for the night. I think I'd be too scared!

As we're going to visit my aunty again this year it's been great to remember Rhossili Bay and I think we'll try to get back there again. 

A bit better!

Worm's Head, Rhossili, Gower

My lovely little baldy bonce, just getting his first curls at the back of his head.




 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment